The Victory Bell
the Victory Bell has rung on the WSU Pullman campus.
Originally purchased to sound the changing of classes, the bell was moved to the top of College Hall in 1930, to be rung at all home football victories.
In 1998, the bell was restored through a gift from the Class of 1948 and moved to permanent display at the Lewis Alumni Centre. Today, the Victory Bell is rung by members of the Student Alumni Ambassadors after all home Cougar Football victories. Fans are also welcome to stop by the Alumni Centre after the game to take a turn ringing the bell.
Graduating students are also invited to come ring the bell after each Commencement ceremony, to celebrate their personal victory of graduating from WSU.