Classes of 1957 and 1967
Return to Pullman and Celebrate Your WSU Roots
Wednesday, April 12 - Thursday, April 13, 2017
Click here to view a copy of the schedule.
Click here to register for the reunion.
Hotel Info | Help Us Find These Alumni | Frequently Asked Questions | Archive
Ten Tips to Make the Most of Your WSU Reunion!
1. See all that has changed and stayed the same on campus. Fun Fact: The Compton Union Building was remodeled in 1957, 1967 and again in 2006-08.
2. Hear about the WSU Libraries rare and unique special collections. As of fall 2015, the libraries held approximately 19,000 linear feet of primary sourced materials, and 65,000 rare books and other printed items in the special collections.
3. Hear about the amazing research taking place on campus.
4. Stop in at Ferdinand's for cheese or ice cream...or both!
5. If your spouse isn't lucky enough to be a WSU graduate, show them why being a Coug is so special.
6. Reconnect with old friends and make some new ones.
7. Spend time at the Lewis Alumni Centre and see all the amazing renovations.
8. Chat with current students about campus life in 2017, and share your best advice!
9. Share your memories with other attendees: "Remember that time when we..."
10. Celebrate like it's your graduation year!
Did We Miss You?
Didn't receive a reunion invitation? Submit your information here.
Is your information outdated? Update it here!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-258-6978.