Classes of 1956 and 1966
Return to Pullman and Celebrate Your WSU Roots
Thursday, September 15 - Saturday, September 17, 2016
To view the schedule, click here.
Hotel Info I Help Us Find These Alumni l Archive
Ten Tips to Make the Most of Your WSU Reunion!
1. Book your hotel today at one of the hotels listed on the Hotel Info. page
2. Take your picture in front of the Cougar Pride statue.
3. Attend the WSU vs. Idaho football game Saturday! We will have a special block of tickets available to purchase.
4. Stop in at Ferdinand's for cheese or ice cream...or both!
5. If your spouse isn't lucky enough to be a WSU graduate, show them why being a Coug is so special.
6. Reconnect with old friends and make some new ones.
7. Spend time at the Lewis Alumni Centre and see all the amazing renovations.
8. Chat with current students about campus life in 2016, and share your best advice!
9. Share your memories with other attendees: "Remember that time when we..."
10. Celebrate like it's your graduation year!
Did We Miss You?
Didn't receive a reunion invitation? Submit your information here.
Is your information outdated? Update it here!
Please email email@example.com or call 1-800-258-6978.