Career & Business Support
No matter when you graduated, the WSUAA can help your career jump to the next level.
WSUAA Career Support Services strives to help further the careers of fellow Cougars and friends of WSU, help them achieve their career ambitions, increase the value of their WSU degrees, and enhance the business success of Cougar-owned or -managed businesses.
Want to Network?: We offer a variety of options!
- Attend a virtual networking event through Brazen Careerist. Connect online with career professionals and get advice on all things career - from interviews and resumes, to LinkedIn and online career fairs. The events are free, and you can attend them from the comfort of your own home!
- Join the LinkedIn Official Alumni Group of WSU with 12,000 other Cougs
- WSUAA members can list their Cougar-owned or -managed businesses on the Cougar Business Network
- Use the online Resume Coloring Book to revamp your resume and get great advice on cover letters, as well!
You will need to log-in with a WSU Network ID - if you do not have one, use this site to create a "Friend Account"
Looking for a Job?:
- Access CougLink to view nationwide jobs, internships, and events, and search for current job openings with WSU at wsujobs.com
- Check out this great guide from the Academic Success and Career Center (ASCC) on how to search for internships and jobs after graduation